Wednesday, August 15, 2012

You Must Have An Aggressive Agenda

This week we're back in France filing paperwork for my carte de sejour, the French equivalent of a green card. While we're here, we've got a whole list of lovely errands to run... and of course, the list is growing. The good thing is, if everything goes off as well as the paperwork submission did (thank goodness! It was smooth like spreading peanut butter on a good, thick bread), we'll be super prepared for October 13: Jour-J, like the French call it.

I did realize that time is sliding by quite quickly. We're now past the 2 month mark. The RSVPs are trickling in, my dress is in the hands of the seamstress, I'm all reserved up for my trip back to the US for bridesmaid dress fittings, and I'm starting to get excited. All is going well.

2 comments:

  1. sounds fabulous...hope your wedding is as filled with love and light as you seem to be! and thanks for passing by!

    ReplyDelete