Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Must Have: Transportation

Recently, Mr. Fox decided that we should start thinking about wedding day transportation. More specifically, how we will get me and my white dress over a lush, green lawn without completely ruining said white dress if it rains. Off to the brainstorming room I went! (There is no actual brainstorm room...) A few days later, this is the conversation we had:

Me: (with wild eyes of imagination) I have an awesome idea about how to get myself to the reception without ruining the dress.

Mr. Fox: (skeptical eyebrow raise) Oh yeah? Tell me.

Me: (triumphantly) A golf cart!

Mr. Fox: (with no hesitation) Um, no.

Me: (in my best door-to-door salesman "you absolutely NEED this product" voice) Why not?!?! It can be completely awesome! We can trick it out...

Mr. Fox: (sounding completely unconvinced) Trick it out???

Tricked out golf cart. Source.

Me: (frantically, sensing the idea was not going over well) Yeah! You know, like decorate it and make it look cool and stuff and I've always wanted one and wouldn't it be cool for you to drive a golf cart?!!?

Mr. Fox: Try again.

Conversation and idea killed.

Have any of you had awesome ideas vetoed by your fiance? What was your awesome idea and why did they veto it?

No comments:

Post a Comment