Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Must Freak Out Regularly

Yep that's right. I freaked out... again.

Yesterday was Friday the 13th.
Source.
But that's not important.

Actually, the thing that is important is that yesterday we cruised past the
"6 Months To Go"

marker. Just cruised by (insert whooshing sound), without a care in the world (whee!!!)... except for trying to fulfill the requirements that let me stay in Europe, learning French vite, vite, vite, and trying to avoid being down because I'm away from Mr. Fox (sad face here).

Needless to say, I'm distracted.

So it's not surprising that a little prompt from a buddy-turned-wedding-invitee by email completely turned my world upside down for a moment. Tick, tick, tick. Time is certainly flying by.

Yes, I know hourglasses do not tick. I just like them lots and lots and this one is purty. Source.

2 comments: