Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Must Have A Teaser

Today I am going to bed a very, very pleased bride-to-be. I'll give you a short update since I'm completely bushed.

Mr. Fox and I started our day super early (5am... we're ambitious I told you) so that we could meet with our photographer candidate. We took a 4-hour, morning commuter traffic-filled drive around Paris to meet our PC in Rouen at 11am. Afterwards, we turned around and took an almost equally long drive back to Montargis to pick up Papa and Maman Fox for a trek to the outskirts of Gien to pick up the items for our degustation.

It has been a long day. More updates soon, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with this teaser:

The lovely boxes (and platter) that housed the wonderfulness that is now in my belly and will soon be turned into fat cells that I will have to work off before the wedding.
Bonne nuit!

1 comment:

  1. I read that as I am going to "bed" a happy bride, not I am going to sleep a happy bride

    ReplyDelete