Monday, April 2, 2012

We've Gotta Pack It All In!

I'm in France, all properly moved in to my new-ish digs with the inlaws. Mr. Fox will be here with me to ease the transition until early next week when I start my French lessons. In the meanwhile, we are going to be super productive for wedding stuff. This week we are going to:

  • meet the photographer whose work I'm in love with
  • complete a tasting with the caterer who best fits our criteria
  • sample wines to complement our menu
  • price wedding bands
  • contact possible musicians and DJs for the reception
  • visit the reception venue again to map out details for decor
  • get preliminary pricing for floral arrangements
  • arrange and meet with the priest who will officiate the ceremony
  • check out the gigantic party store for decoration ideas
  • do a wedding hairstyle trial run
Basically, we're going to try to get in a bit of everything since we've been pretty lax with the planning thus far. But mostly we want to get a real handle on the big money items because I need to know how much I can spend on the fun stuff like DIY decorations! Wish us luck. We're ambitious. 

1 comment:

  1. Whew!! Sounds like a productive week! Good luck and keep us posted

    ReplyDelete