Monday, April 16, 2012

You Must Have Lost Your Mind

I saw this today while checking my junk email account:

Do you see the tube coming out of her nose? It's a feeding tube. Source.
No, it's not a story about a terminally ill woman and her trials and tribulations. It's about women who need to lose weight in order to fit into their dream wedding dresses. 

Are they out of their (insert multiple expletives here) minds?!?! 

I can understand wanting to lose weight for you wedding but this goes overboard. And I thought Bridal Bootcamp was nuts! (which I ranted about here)

It's just sad. The wedding is ONE DAY. Of course there will be a bajillion photos of us in that ever-so-special dress and yes we want to remember it for the rest of our lives but HELL... this is just too extreme. 

Honestly, I too have trouble getting my butt out of the chair and onto the treadmill, but hey, I've still got control over what goes into my mouth. So yeah, if you can't lose those last 10 pounds before the wedding, uh, just stop and think. It might be what you're eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment